It's my first year in
Globaloria and we have started making our blogs. I'm still learning a lot and I hope to become better at making pages, games and such. So far it has been pretty easy but it'll get more difficult, I can feel it. My goal is to be able to make a game that people can enjoy, and I'm more into the art than the game.
A lot of the games I come across are from websites I find while searching the web. Some I find out about from friends telling me, and sometimes from an ad on the side of a site im on. Hear are some of the sites I go to...
Kongregate,
Miniclip,
Addictinggames,
Games. These sites are game sites! So, click on the link and check what they have and also have fun!
 |
| Cubefield |
 |
| Loved |
your blog looks great halon :) I like it.
ReplyDelete