The game I’m thinking about might not be made but it’s good to think of it. I had an idea that you play a villager back in medieval times and you must get food for you village. I have the idea that it will be like a hit and score accumulating one where after you get so many points it asks you a question and you answer correctly you proceed to the next level, you answer incorrectly and you had to go through that level again. Total of 5 levels and each level is harder followed by a harder question to progress each one. Mechanics will be simple touch while you are being chased by enemies that make you lose score. Designed to help one to gain better knowledge about the medieval times.
This is my game idea for Globaloria. Although I don't think it will be used; It is required : /. I'm most excited about doing the artwork for the game, and making it look good. I didn't do my research on this topic however i did find some pages to help with the topic:
Wikipedia,
Medieval Information. Even though i'm in art 3 working in flash in art might be different, but fun none the less.
 |
| Flash Art |
that sounds like a cool game
ReplyDelete