Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Kinda Like a Mirror

This is one of my favorite classes out of this school year.  I love working in flash just messing around with the artwork, animation, and controls.  The class is quite easy, but I suppose thats just cause I work at it.  It would be great if I could go in and work on my off periods; I just don't have the time to mess around.  xD  But yeah, I do enjoy the class quite well, even if it might annoy me that my team is changing the topic after we'd already went over most of the first one.  Eh, just means we have to redo the first 12 scenes.... I might end up just working on the 12(first playable) since it seems I have the best grip on animation, or I'm just not the laziest one out of the group.  >.>
Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment