Another blog, late by... idk how long a week or two. Well since it supposed to be about what we wanted to do over Christmas... and Christmas has already passed, I'll just do it on what I actually did do. I can literally finish the rest of the blog with the very stern and in-depth answer, nothing. However, I will spare you the pain and write out every single action I took. So I got up after school the next morning and took my vitamins then I went downstairs used the bathroom, finished with that got some food and started my usually lounging around sleeping getting on the computer, the works. Next day, I... I just got some gifts, gave some gifts, and had my birthday party... woo! Nothing to big. I managed to not finish anything on the artwork I brought home or the History I had to do. I also didn't do this blog. >.< I'd probably say I slept 50% of the whole break that we got. I eventually went to Best Buy and got some games and other niknaks. You also get a nice discount if your brother works there. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment