Tuesday, February 8, 2011
A Best Friend
Doing this one on time. I suppose I'm very picky about who I befriend and even more so at who I deem a best friend. If I had to look for a main quality it would have to be a person who enjoys to do what I do if anything. I have 3 bestfriends which is all I'm content with now, of which they all enjoy to sit around, talk about their drama(sounds like were a bunch of girls), however, we also talk about the smaller things like what made a day of ours, usually simple conversations. For qualities it would be a person willing to talk, willing to listen, isn't so serious but knows when to, a person that can make me laugh regardless of how my day has been. Obvious ones... they can't be sketchy, drugs, smoking, etc. Like I said they have to do things that I would think fun, not going out to some bar and having a drink. They can take a joke, give a joke, are respectful to people that deserve it. They know when to hold their thoughts, even if it really bugs them. They have to be weird, call me crazy, but a best friend to me knows when its ok to be themself. And they also have to be their for a person they do know or even one they don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment