Friday, June 3, 2011

My Year In Globaloria

I will admit, this year has been really fun.  All of my classes I enjoyed, especially Globaloria.  Even though I have been lazy and slacking some, it was fun.  I got to mess with flash and make part of a game.  I would hope to do this in a career later in life, maybe not in flash, maybe in flash.  Although some things were a little bothersome, it was quite the trip.  If I had to have a favorite part of the class, it would definately not be the blog; I say it would be, ofcourse, making the art on flash.  Making the game was fun, don't get me wrong, but I take a personal pride to be able to make things, draw things, create things that look good, given sometimes I can be lazy.  I just can't help but smile when I complete something that looks good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment