Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh where, Oh where, has Osama been...

Late... This blog is about the recent event of Osama's death.  And whether it is real or some kind of conspiracy.  Before I go any further into this I would like to say one thing.  The fact that I don't get why some people can't just accept a good thing when it happens; like it's too good to be true.  I feel that if they wanted to tell us that they killed him... they actually would have killed him.  Otherwise you apparently get this big conspiracy where they faked it all and he actually isn't dead.  Wouldn't he simply send a message to the U.S. about him not being dead and throw the government into chaos?  Or he could just simply wait it out, act like he actually is dead, then from nowhere pop out from the bushes and say, "Hey!"  Honestly... Why can't people accept a good thing and always thing something wrong about it.  Just celebrate that he's dead or sympathize with others how it was wrong.  To think of some kind of conspiracy is quite off and those people really need to be more... something.  It's a good thing, get over the conspiracies... really.

No comments:

Post a Comment